Tonybot: Hiwonder Humanoid Robot Educational Programming Kit/Arduino
- Provide open source of Arduino
- Provide PC software and infrared remote control
- Abundant intelligent games, detailed tutorials
- Upgrade glowing ultrasonic sensor
- Hiwonder high voltage bus servos, long service time
- Compatible with Hiwonder sensors
This Tonybot amazes me with their superb quality of materials and ease of instructions! The development board and the components are all made very well. The included pieces are made of sturdy metal! It has an amazing value for learning Arduino or just fiddling around with cool things.
The Tonybot can do many things and can bring many hours of enjoyment because there are so many things you can do to expand its function. This robot can be controlled through an IR remote and you can edit its actions on the provided PC software. The robot can also sense the obstacles ahead with the ultrasonic sensor and avoid those objects.
I would highly recommend this kit to anyone who wants to learn Arduino or anyone who just likes to tinker around with electronics.
I purchased this kit for an embedded programming group project. My team and I feel like we picked a solid kit.
The Tonybot is great. This kit is well covered. The robot contains lots of links to useful resources. This kit comes with everything you need. I can also say that this kit is DEFINITELY sturdy. I dropped the fully assembled robot (accidentally) and all was well. No damage. A great kit for robot learners who has some basic programming knowledge.
What I like:
- Source codes are made open source and detailed tutorials are provided, which is great for us to deepen our robotic knowledge.
- 17 degrees of freedom makes it a lot easier to perform actions fluently and accurately.
- Very quick and knowledgeable support. I had some little problem with the servo, but was able to get support over email. Five-star service indeed.
-Overall, this is an amazingly sturdy and capable robot in hardware and software. he tools and interfaces are reasonably simple, given the capability. This kit should be great for anyone who wish to get some programming experience.
It teaches a great deal on how the code works. The instructions are good and detailed. All parts worked great and Tonybot can walk steadily on the ground! A nice deal.
The concept of Tonybot is great and gives a chance to learn some electronics and programming. The robot parts are in good quality. Loaded with high accuracy serial bus servo, it can make fluent movement in games. It gives an amazing using experience.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.