Raspberry Pi 4B Extension Kit for xArm Robotic Arm
- Raspberry Pi 4B is included
- Raspberry Pi extension kit ONLY, robot arm is NOT included
- Upgrade xArm 1S robotic arm to AI vision function
- Provide Python source code and detailed tutorials
- Support PC software, phone App and VNC control
- HD camera, built-in ROS with MoveIt! and inverse kinematics
I have been experimenting with some of the early kits and just could not get enough. I had a recent issue and had to contact support and everyone was extremely helpful. Some of the best customer service I have had in the last three years.
The company sales and supporting teams gave me prompt and valuable feedbacks everytime when I encountered technical problems of the kit. Very GOOD!!!
The xArm kit is a lot of fun to assemble and I feel it has a great educational value, I have learned a lot from it already, and I believe once I spend more time with the computer vision AI games in the Raspberry Pi expansion pack, I will learn a lot more.
Cheap presentation. Packaging box was used as the shipping box. The kit should have include a plastic box to put away and organize all the loose parts like wall pieces, colored cubes,... everything but the Pi 4B and its components which would be mounted on the Arm.
Very entertaining watching the the AI track in real-time.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.