Hiwonder ArmPi Pro Raspberry Pi ROS Robotic Arm Developer Kit with 4WD Mecanum Wheel Chassis Open Source Robot Car
- Powered by Raspberry Pi (included in the kit) and based on ROS
- Equipped with HD wide-angle camera
- Support FPV transmitted image
- Powerful vehicle chassis for omni-directional movement
- Open Source and abundant tutorial materials
Product is all of metall, no cheap plastic. I just started with using it with the remote control. Works perfectly. Now I'm looking forward to program it. Documentation looks also really good.
Transport to Switzerland also perfect. That was a good buy!
Thank you dear Marcel! Any question anytime!
The capability, movement, controllability and quality of the arm are excellent. The assembly difficulty is reasonable for a kit of this complexity and the robotic arm is already assembled. This is the kind of kit you want when your plan is to move up to something more capable and sophisticated, without spending thousands of $'s. Given the integration with RPi-hosted tools like OpenCV and ROS, there's a lot of intelligence available to this system. And so far i like it a lot very good.