Hiwonder ArmPi mini 4DOF Vision Robotic Arm Powered by Raspberry Pi Support Python, OpenCV Target Tracking for Beginners
- Powered by Raspberry Pi 4B and open source
- Mini portable size with HD wide-angle camera
- Integrate OpenCV and FPV vision for recognition and tracking
- Built-in inverse kinematics for precise servo control
- Support PC software and App control
- Abundant learning materials are provided
Always excited when Hiwonder comes out with a new Raspberry Pi kit as I buy it. This one comes with only a small amount of assembly required. The arm itself comes assembled as they felt it might be too complicated for their intended audience. You just have to assemble base and controller. I got bought this to help me learn about A.I. and coding and so far i like it a lot very good.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What software is required and how do I get it?
Hi! software is provided by Hiwonder. Pls check this link: https://www.hiwonder.com.cn/store/learn/108.html